Saturday, March 31, 2012

Funny GIFs: UR Law Edition


 The amazing blog #Whatshouldwecallme is taking UR Law-- and the world-- by storm.  As if we needed another way to procrastinate, it came from the heavens to provide entertainment and in-class giggle outbreaks (this is directed at you, Kati Kitts).  Motivated by the amazing-ness of this blog, I've decided to make my own "Richmond Specific" version.  Try not to laugh during class.


How I feel on a Monday Morning:




When someone volunteers to brief when no one has read the case



My girlfriends and I before Barrister's Ball:



How 2Ls feel when 1Ls complain about how busy they are:



Anytime Strong pounces on you in class:



When someone complains about the free lunch your student org provided at some meeting:




When Toby (literally) runs into me in the upstairs hallway loop:



When I'm spying on my friends at (insert any Richmond Hipster bar here):


When Dean Williams says, "Shame on us. SHAME on our profession,"  OR when he wears "the black long-sleeved polo:"








1 comment: