Monday, April 4, 2011

Law School Turrets

I had a moment in class the other day.

My friend Alex has what she self-diagnoses as turrets.  She periodically screams things.  I, on the other hand, think this is a byproduct of stress, i.e. law school.  This has never happened to me, however, until a few days ago in IP.

But boy did it happen.

We're sitting there, talking about trademarks.  My prof is going on about Jake Gyllenhall and Myspace and how certain colors are trademarked (not sure how that all linked together, but whatever).  Anyway, he was talking about how  company got the color pink for their insulation trademarked.  He goes, "Can anyone else think of a well-known company with a color trademark?" I of course, snap to attention from my doodling, and wave my hand in the air, going "OOO OOO!!" like a monkey, and scream, "TIFFANYS BLUE!!"  Loudly.  Mind you, this is a class with 2Ls and 3Ls.  Everyone laughed, and my prof goes, "You certainly seem excited about that...I meant UPS."

Cool.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!